Friday 3 May 2013

Face Mask Friday! #7

Happy Friday! It's such a lovely day already, here's to a sunny bank holiday weekend for everyone!



I have something different for you this week, this was one of those impulse buys whilst queuing for the till but I'm glad I spotted them and will be returning for more! It is the H&M Blueberry Burst Nourishing Mask and at 99p for a 15g sachet, you can't go far wrong. Containing extracts of raspberry, blueberry, grape  and cranberry this mask claims to be full of antioxidants to nourish your skin whilst aloe vera and peach kernel oil help to moisturise and protect.



I just had to take a picture as I was squeezing this out of the sachet as I was so excited by the colour, this gorgeous shimmery lilac! I was also pleasantly surprised by the texture which is similar to a clay mask, quite thick and so easy to apply as it isn't sticky or runny. There was a very generous amount of mask in the sachet which could probably stretch to two applications, however I just put a thick layer on my face and spread it down over my neck (and plonked a dollop on a spot on my chest!) which took less than a minute as the formula was so easy to work with. 

As expected the mask had a really fruity scent which I could smell throughout wearing it, which for me was great! I wore the mask for about 20 minutes (the sachet recommends 10-15 mins) and it definitely felt cooling and refreshing to wear and set hard in places (where it wasn't spread on so thick). Removing the mask was as easy as application, I just washed mine off in the shower and my skin was left feeling fresh, clean and soft (btw, it didn't appear to do anything useful to the spot on my chest). The mask also appeared to brighten my skin and upon closer inspection bits of the shimmer from the mask had been left behind on my skin to illuminate it, a brilliant bonus of this product if that is something that interests you! I used this mask in the morning before my shower and I would recommend that as the best time to use it due to its benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment